Sunday, September 15, 2013

Xyriel Manabat

Manabat began acting in 2009 after joining Star Circle Quest: Search for the Next Kiddie Idol, becoming Third Runner-Up in the talent competition. She appeared in several television programmes after that, but her breakthrough role was playing the young Agua and Bendita in the eponymous series. She later received the title role in the teleseryeMomay.[1][2] After Momay concluded, she appeared in the series Noah, and later starred alongside Coney Reyes as the demanding Anna Manalastas in 100 Days To Heaven. On December 26, 2010, Manabat won Best Child Actress of the 36th Metro Manila Film Festival for her role in the comedy film, Ang Tanging Ina Mo 


Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xyriel_Manabat

8 comments:

  1. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often
    military shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.

    Bulk SMS provider in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

    Web Development Company in BHUBANESWAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a bronze craft paint, and then hit it with a heavy green wash. So far, no one has complained and I've gotten a couple of compliments.

    digital video recorder in Balangir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
    analog dome camera in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jenny To share my comment as well. Really nice one.
    costume jewelry manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I again came above your blog and admission been ceremony along. I apprehension I would leave my ancient comment. I don't apperceive what to say except that I admission enjoyed ceremony what you all admission to say...
    Trebinje nekretnine

    ReplyDelete